Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just like Daddy


Today is Father's Day and I can't help but realize how truly blessed I am! I couldn't imagine a better father for Carson. Aaron is an amazing dad and I love watching him and Carson together. Carson adores his daddy (and how could he not)!! Thanks Aaron, for being such a wonderful husband, daddy, provider for our family! If Carson turned out to be just like you, I would be so proud!

I have also been blessed to have a wonderful daddy of my own! I have the best dad in the world, hands down! I can't even begin to say how great my dad is (well really both of my parents...my mom and dad are the BEST!!) I think I will always be a daddy's girl :)

And my father-in-law...I am so fortunate to have married into such a loving family! Aaron's parents raised two strong, hard-working, Godly men, which isn't all that easy these days. I see Aaron's relationship with his dad and look forward to how Aaron and Carson will be someday!

So today we just hung out at the house and pretty much did nothing! Carson played inside and Aaron watched golf. Carson decided it would be fun to put one of Aaron's shirts on! He was too cute!

Then he wanted to put Aaron's socks on...I think they kinda look like boots :)


Once it cooled off a little we went outside. Carson played in the sand, drew with his chalk and practiced his golf swing :P








Happy Father's day to the 3 dads in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment