Saturday, June 26, 2010

The greatest moment ever!

Carson has had a little trouble getting to sleep lately (this might be because it is still completely bright outside when we put him down!) So Aaron and I have had to be creative in finding ways to tire him out. Tonight we decided to take him to a park near our house. He ran and ran and had a blast with his Daddy! It must have worked too...as soon as we got home he got into his pjs, drank his milk, read a book, and went right to sleep! But the greatest part of the night was when I was putting him in his bed. He gave me a big hug and said "I ya, Mama" (which to him means "love you, mama"). I usually have to say it first, but tonight he was the first to say it. It was the greatest moment ever!! I love that little boy!






I love him :)



My two favorite people in the world!!

I love this one!







No comments:

Post a Comment