Friday, June 25, 2010

Carson's First Haircut!

Well, we finally went today and got Carson's haircut for the first time. I put it off for as long as I could! I wasn't sure if he would like it too much, but he did surprisingly well! He got to sit in a little car chair, watch Toy Story 2 (his favorite movie!) and eat M&Ms...not too bad if you ask me! He sat there like such a good boy! The only part he didn't really like was when she had to spray his hair to get it wet. Other than that, he didn't mind it at all! I'm a little sad that all of his curls are gone, but he does look pretty darn cute!








I love the drool!




Sooo cute!!



Here are some more "after" pictures I took when we got home. He is such a handsome little man!!



Showing off his big muscles!


Showing his muscles again :)

He knows where his tongue is :P

No comments:

Post a Comment