Monday, May 31, 2010

Wedding Weekend!

This weekend my little sister Jenna got married!! It was a beautiful wedding and we all had so much fun! Carson was the ring bearer...he was the best little ring bearer I have ever seen! I wasn't sure if he would want to walk down but he did such a great job! Seeing him run down the isle made my heart melt...I cried like a baby! I was so proud :) And Jenna looked absolutely beautiful! It was such a great wedding and I'm so glad I was a part of it!!



Jenna and Andrew...I'm so glad to finally have him as my brother!



Carson loved the dance floor :)

With Aaron's family :) They were my lifesavers! I couldn't have made it through the night without them watching Carson for me!!
(I didn't get a picture with my family but the photographer did, so I am excited to see it!)






Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment