Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This is my new favorite picture of Carson :)

We had a great Mother's Day weekend! On Saturday morning we headed out to the park to have our pictures taken. The preschool ministry at our Church held a "Families-are-us" photo shoot...and it was absolutely free! A few very talented members of the Church volunteered to take the pictures. What a blessing! I can't wait to see how they turned out! After naptime we headed to Carrollton to visit with my family. My parents got Carson a new slide, and he LOVED it!!!







On Sunday we went to Church and then Aaron and Carson took me to lunch. I love spending time with my two favorite boys!!
I am so blessed to be his mommy!



Carson discovered a new part of the house...the front porch :) Lots of things to touch and see!





No comments:

Post a Comment