Wednesday, May 5, 2010

15 months!

Carson turned 15 months on Monday. I can't believe it!! He has changed so much this past month! His absolute favorite thing to do is play outside. If he had it his way he would be outside all day long. We go to the park at least once a week and he never wants to leave!
His vocabulary grows daily. His new thing to say is "no no" and he says it all the time. He especially loves saying it to the dogs :) He has so much energy!! I am so worn out at the end of every day, but I can't see myself doing anything else! I love this little man more than I can say!

We go to his Dr next week for his 15 month check up. I am anxious to see how much he weighs and the rest of his stats.

Here is his 15 month picture. He can't even sit still long enough to take a quick pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment