Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Carson's look back on 2010

January: I took my very first ski trip! I didn't do much skiing, but I had fun in the snow!

February: I celebrated my very 1st birthday! And I also learned to walk...my mommy didn't know what she had coming :)

March: I discovered my love for being outside! Thank goodness I live in Texas and it is hot 10 months out of the year!

April: I got really sick for the first time :( The stomach bug is no fun at all! Mommy said I was feeling so bad one day that I fell asleep in the middle of the floor...something I had never done before.
But once I got to feeling better I loved playing outside in my new sand box!

May: I went swimming for the fist time this year! I wasn't a big fan of the cold water though, so I mostly played next to the pool instead of in it.

June: I went to my first Major League Baseball game and I loved it! I really liked the hot dog my daddy bought for me!
I also got my first haircut, which wasn't too bad because I got to ride in a yellow car, watch Toy Story and my mama gave me M&Ms to keep me happy :)

July: I got to go to the beach! I had so much fun and can't wait to go back again!

August: I went to Ruidoso and rode on a pony for the fist time! I loved it so much we went back the next day and I got to ride again :)

September: I went on many walks with my mommy and daddy at a park by our house. Going on walks is one of my favorite things to do!

October: I spent a lot of time at the new lake house! I really like to go fishing, which makes my daddy very happy!

November: The weather was still very warm, so I got to play outside a lot! Some of my favorite things to do outside are draw with chalk and sweep off the back porch!

December: Santa came to visit me! He gave me a Mickey Mouse tricycle and I love it! I'm getting pretty good at it!

What a great year I had! I grew a lot and learned so much! I hope you had a good year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment