Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

It snowed ALL DAY today (in fact, it is still coming down)! There wasn't 1 second that I looked outside that snowflakes weren't falling :) All the snow meant Carson and I were stuck inside, which was kind of fun! We lost our power for almost 2 hours, but we just played and played. When Aaron got home we made snow ice cream which was pretty good. Carson loved it! I took a ton of pictures today...here are some of them :)

Here is the front of our house at about 7:00 this morning...there is sooo much more snow on the ground now, I just don't have a picture of it.

Carson looking at the snow for the first time this morning.

Loving on his bear Tucker :)

I made Carson a little palette so he could watch his Praise Baby video...about 2 minutes after it started the power went out.

Here was Carson's reaction to the power going off :(

Carson got in a lot of fun play time!


I got Carson all bundled up and let him sit in the snow for a few minutes. He loved it!






After dinner we finished off the day with bath time...Carson's favorite time of the day!!


Look at that tongue :P

No comments:

Post a Comment