Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Carson!!!


I truly can't believe it has already been a year since Carson came into our lives. This has been the best year of my entire life...so much better than I could have ever imagined! Carson a perfect little boy and it is such a blessing to be his mommy! It seems like he has learned so much this past month! Here is what he has been up to:

He took his first steps a few weeks ago, and he has gotten so much better since then! He can pretty much go 1/2 the length of the living room. I know it won't be too much longer and he will be walking all over the place!!
He talks all the time! He can say bite (pretty much whenever anyone is eating anything he thinks he needs a "bite"...its so cute!), dog, light (we are working on "off" and "on"), dad (he LOVES it when Aaron gets home from work...his face lights up and he says "dad!"), and the cutest thing...whenever I get the camera he looks at me and says "CHEESE!" I love it!! He can say lots more but thats all I can think of right now. And he can say "more" in sign language when he wants another bite!
He got a 4 wheeler from my parents for his birthday...it took him all of 2 seconds to learn how to push the button with his thumb to go. He loves it!! The only bad thing is he can't steer yet so he runs right into the walls :)
He loves fruit!! His new favorite is kiwi, but he will eat pretty much any kind!
He is still sleeping through the night! He goes down at about 7 and wakes up at 5, eats, then goes back to sleep until about 7. I am loving it!!
He has 5 teeth now! He has the bottom 2, and 3 now on the top. So cute!
We go to his dr on Friday for his 1 year apt and to find out how much he weighs and such.

Here are some pics from his party here...









Here are the pictures from Carson's birthday party in Plains, with Aaron's family :)










Here are a few of the "birthday boy" pictures I took of Carson at the park, and of course his 12 month dog picture :)




Happy 1st Birthday Carson!!! I love you more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment