Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Year in Pictures

One of my new years resolutions is to take a picture of Carson every day...I know, I know, I take a lot of pictures as it is and its not like I need an excuse to take pictures of Carson, but I want to get one for each day of the year :) I think it will be a neat way to document all the little things Carson does during the day. I am going to do my best to put the daily pictures on here as often as possible! Here are the first ones of the year :)

Carson wasn't awake to ring in the new year, but he did have his very own countdown!

New Years Day

I zoomed in on the picture above...if you look closely you can see Carson's little tooth on the bottom!!

Playing in the living room before bed on Jan 2nd. We always have so much fun playing before bedtime :)

I love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment