Saturday, January 2, 2010

Carson's First Christmas

Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year, and having Carson with us this year made it better than I could have ever imagined! Christmas is so much better as a mom! And thanks to his grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and Santa, Carson had a great first Christmas!! Even though he was a little sick we think he had fun! He was definitely more interested in the paper and boxes than his presents though :)

I took a ton of pictures (on my new camera...thanks mom and dad!!) Here are some of my favorites...they aren't really in any certain order.


Carson with his new stocking my mom made him :)

It snowed here on Christmas Eve!! Carson was sick so he didn't get to stay outside for long, but we did get a few pictures :)



Happy Birthday Jesus cake, which Carson LOVED! It's so easy to get caught up in the decorations and gifts, but we want to make sure Carson always knows that Christmas is ALL about the birth of of Savior!

Carson with Aunt Jenna and soon to be Uncle Andrew

Jessie and my dad

Carson and his Nana

Mouth full of ice cream!

Carson was my favorite present this year :)

Here is Carson with some of his cousins at my parents house


We went to Plains to see Aaron's family the weekend before Christmas. Here is Carson with his Uncle Evan.

Carson and his Nanny
Carson and Grandpa
He loves the truck from Grandpa and Nanny!


Sportin his Tech hat from Evan :)



Here are all of Carson's new toys. He is loved by a lot of people!! Thanks to everyone for making his first Christmas so great! It was such a blessing to have Carson with us this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment