Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lots and lots of pictures

Since it has been so long since I posted, I have a lot to catch up on! Leah is a month old now!! Time is going by so fast and i can't seem to make it slow down. Carson loves his sister! She is the first thing he asks about when he wakes up in the morning. I am so excited to get to watch these two grow up together! I know they are going to be great friends someday :) Here are a ton of pictures from the past few weeks!

*These pictures are going in backwards order, so Leah is getting younger as you go through them.

Here are some pics from a park outing Aaron and I took the kids on...this was Leah's first trip to the park :)
She's got her Daddy's eyes :)







Love this boy!!

Carson decided he NEEDED a jump rope...he has no clue how to use it, but he had fun trying!


These pics are from our many afternoons spent in the back yard...we are loving the cooler weather!






Here is Leah's first fishing experience with her Daddy...first of many I'm sure :)





More pics from the backyard...





I LOVE this picture!


Sweet boy!

Here are some pics of Carson helping Daddy wash his car

Sweet baby sister didn't help too much :)



Sweet babies!




I promise to do better at keeping up with this thing!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is sK! I was paired up with you for Living in Yellow's ornament swap, I couldn't find an email address listed on your blog so I thought I would contact you through the comments section. I was just wondering what your tree colors/theme were or any other preferences you may have. You can email me at createdbysk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete