Monday, August 22, 2011

Picture catch up

It has been way too long since I have made an update!! I feel like I have so many pictures to post, I just don't have the time or energy to post them! So here are some picture from my birthday...yes that was over a month ago! Aaron and I decided to take Carson to a little water park next to our house. He had a great time! His favorite thing was definitely the lazy river! He wore his water wings and just took off! He has LOVED swimming this summer! And thank goodness, cause with all the 100+ days we have had there isn't much else to do!

These are the only 2 pictures I got from the water park...I waited way to long to get the camera out. At this point Carson was tired and very ready to go!


Me and my sweet little man on my birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment