Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am a horrible blogger!

First of all, I want to apologize to all of the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends etc. who depend on this blog for updated pictures of our sweet little Carson. To say that I have fallen behind is a HUGE understatement!! I am well aware that I have been doing a horrible job lately at keeping up with posting, but I guess I have a pretty good reason, right?

For those of you who don't already know (which I don't think is anyone), Carson is going to be a big brother! We will be welcoming a precious baby GIRL into our family in September!!! We are beyond excited! The first few months were very tiring for me...keeping up with a busy 2 year old proved to be very exhausting! But now that I am well into the 2nd trimester I am feeling much better and have tons more energy! So I am going to start now with trying to catch up posting pics from the past few months. I promise not to fall behind like this again :) So get ready for a lot of posts and tons of pictures of our big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment