Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A day at the Park

We have been stuck inside for weeks because its either been raining, snowing or freezing cold! But today it was so nice outside so Carson and I went to the park. We have been to the park many many times, but today was different...now that he can walk, he was all over the place! He went from the slide, to the swing, to the sidewalk then back to the slide again. I think Carson is loving his new found independence! I loved that he actually got to do and go where he wanted!







He is such a little boy...he loved playing in the grass!


Today is Carson's 13 month birthday. Like I said earlier, his big accomplishment for the month is walking. He is a true walker now...hardly any crawling at all! And just this week he learned to stand up on his own (without having to use something to push up on). I am definitely more tired, but I can tell that Carson is loving being able to go where he wants! Here is his 13 month picture. I thought I was going to quit taking these after he turned 1, but I love getting to watch him grow next to this dog! It is getting pretty hard to get him to sit still enough for a picture though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment