Saturday, December 5, 2009

10 Months Old!

Carson is 10 months old!! A lot has happened this past month! Here is what he has been up to:

He got his first cold :( Nothing too bad, just a runny nose and lots of cute little sneezes.
He had his first Thanksgiving meal!! I am so thankful that I had my sweet little boy with me this year, and he was thankful for the sweet potatoes :)
He is still crawling around everywhere and getting into everything! He can only stand on his own for a few seconds, but I am in no rush!
He finally got his first tooth!! It is barely poking out, but its definitely there! I think I can see a few more that are close too!
He also clapped for the first time the other day. It is the cutest thing!! I love it!
He is starting to copy me and Aaron. One of his favorite things to do is watch us blow into a cup, then he tries to do it...it is so sweet!
Aaron and I love him more and more every day!

Here is his 10 month picture. The dog gets smaller each month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment