Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Playing Catch-Up


I have taken several (ok, probably more like hundreds) of pictures the past month and just haven't had a chance to put some of them on here. So here is what Carson has been up to the past few weeks...

Carson with his passy, which he still doesn't really like.

Carson wearing his big boy shoes :)


Carson in his new big boy car seat. I can't believe he has almost outgrown his infant seat! He is growing up so fast :(

Carson loves it when I fold laundry. I lay him on the bed next to me and he plays and plays with the clothes...sometime making a mess, but thats ok :)

"Ok mom, enough pictures already!"

Just being happy :)

He is such a handsome little man!!

We went on a tour of the new Cowboys stadium a few weeks ago with Aaron's cousins Tracy, Kyley, Greg and Riley. We had a lot of fun!! Here we are in the Cowboys locker room.

You can tell how impressed Carson and Riley were...


My cutie pie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment