Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carson's First Swim

So I decided to try out the whole blog thing...not sure if I will be able to keep up with it, but I am sure going to try!  Aaron and I both have family who we don't get to see very often, so hopefully this will be a way for them to keep up with all that is going on in the Cain house (mostly with sweet little Carson!)

So today I will just post a few pictures of our little man.  He is changing everyday! I absolutely love watching him grow, but at the same time I wish things would slow down.  A few months ago I didn't think my life could get any better, but having Carson certainly proved me wrong!  He has made us a family and we are completely in love with him!!

Aaron's Aunt Lisa bought Carson a swimming pool and we put him in it for the first time this past Sunday.  We only put in about an inch of water, and because Carson doesn't really like being cold we used warm water from the kitchen sink.  Hey, its a start!  I'm sure Carson is going to be a little fish someday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment